mediU has a variety of wound care supplies for use with patients suffering with sores, surgical wounds, cuts and burns. Wound care products are generally both sterile and non-sterile.
Components of Wound Care
Finding the right type of wound care products is a crucial step on the road to recovery for the patient. Several factors help determine what product is needed to treat a wound carefully, Factors include:
- Type of wound and its severity
- Amount of blood lost
- Location of the wound on the body
We provide a variety of Bandages, Compression therapy, Advanced and Traditional wound care products including but not limited to Woven and non-woven sponges, ABS pads, Gauze Tape, dressings and medical compression products.
Few of the surgical supplies we offer are listed below:
Gauze Swabs 12 ply & 8ply
- Non Sterile 12ply & 8ply.
- Size: 10x10cm.
- Mesh: 19×15.
- 12ply: 13 thread.
- 8ply: 13 thread.
- Package: 100pcs/pack
Medical Elastic Bandage
- Non-Sterile Elastic Bandages.
- Material: Polyester/cotton weaves provide outstanding elasticity, retrievability and breathability.
- Closure type: Hook & loop, Self closure.
- Size: Length: 5yd, 10yd, 15yd. Width: 2″, 3″, 4″, 6″.
Sterile Alcohol Prep Pads
- Material: Viscose/Polyester, Nonwoven, high absorbent, soft prep pads.
- Saturated in 70% isopropyl alcohol.
- Best for removing oils and residue on the skin.
- Topical antiseptic reduces bacterioa and germs on the skin. Ideal for use prior to injections.
Suture Removal Kit Tray
- Suture Removal Trays help make the prodcedure more efficient.
- Helps reduce the risk of cross-contamination.
- Grades of Instruments: Plastic, Wire and Stainless Steel. According to your needs, budget and expectations.